5 Colorado Golf Courses to Go To in a Bus Rental
At Cornerstone Bus Leasing & Rentals, we offer safe, comfortable, practical bus rental solutions for short-term rentals, long-term leases, and everything in between. All you need to supply is a driver, and a group of people who want to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
When it comes to popular bus rental destinations, Colorado has some prime golf courses that are frequent destinations for golfers of all ages. When you rent a bus for your golf group, you can choose a variety of amenities ranging from beverage stations and custom seating arrangements to custom luggage storage options, audio/visual options, and ADA-compliant vehicles to add to the enjoyment of your trip. Need some suggestions for which golf courses make the best golf outing destinations? Here are five beautiful Colorado golf courses that would each make a great choice for your next golfing adventure this season according to Golf Digest, three of which recently ranked in their “America’s 100 Greatest Course” list.
1. Castle Pines Golf Club (Castle Rock, CO): This gorgeous golf course joined America's 100 Greatest Course list in 1987, the first year of its eligibility, and has remained there ever since. Designed by Jack Nicklaus in 1981, this course features a mountain-venue design worthy of a major championship. The 7,696-yard, par 72 course offers a wide variety of challenging holes in smart packages and gets high marks for playability rarely seen in an upper-echelon private club. One player said, “This is a great golfing experience, from the valet at the front door to the chocolate shake at the end of the round. On my "I could play here every day" list.” Another enthusiast stated, “Perhaps Jack's most fun course to play while still offering a significant challenge. Spectacular views of Pike's Peak with impressive elevation changes on this site.”
2. Ballyneal Golf Club (Holyoke, CO): Some say this is what future golf courses should be modeled after. This Tom Doak course has been called “A gem in the middle of northeast Colorado, where you would never expect a golf course of this magnitude. It fits the terrain so naturally, you'd think it's been there for 100 years.” According to one happy golfer, the variety of shots that can be played here is tremendous, making the fun factor “off the charts.” 7,147 yards, Par 71.
3. Cherry Hills Country Club (Cherry Hills Village, CO): First opened in the early 1920s, this course was a ground-breaking design. Arnold Palmer and his partner Ed Seay remodeled Cherry Hills in 1976, and the course has consistently ranked in America’s 100 since 1973. This is a major-championship course that offers players some of the most fun opening holes you'll find, and which is standing the test of time. 7,348 yards, Par 72.
4. Colorado Golf Club (Parker, CO): Located just southeast of Denver, this course opened in 2007 to international acclaim. With a practice area ranked in the top 75 practice facilities in the U.S. and a short game area that simulates every short shot you could ever encounter on the course – from bunkers to tight-lie chipping areas to deep rough, there are plenty of opportunities for players to hone their skills before hitting the championship course, which features multiple lines of play and approach. Golfers of all skill levels will enjoy the challenges encountered on the championship course, which stretches up to 7,604 yards and plays to par 72.
5. Sanctuary Golf Course (Sedalia, CO): Nestled amongst unrivaled scenery in the foothills of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, Sanctuary’s course is known for its elevated tees, towering pines, and 180-degree mountain views encompassing Pikes Peak to the South and Longs Peak to the North. Designed by Jim Engh, Sanctuary is played exclusively by invitation or through one of the approximately 25 charity events hosted annually. Because of the dramatic terrain, a foursome typically feels as if the entire course is theirs, even when play is at capacity. Tom Cushman, San Diego Union Tribune stated, “It is special, in the Augusta National, Pebble beach sense of the word.”
No matter which of these spectacular golf courses you choose as your ultimate golfing destination, you can do it in style with a bus rental from Cornerstone Bus Leasing and Rental. Cornerstone sets the standard for a quality transportation experience and is committed to surpassing the expectations of every customer and passenger. Whether you need a one-day rental, a weekend rental, or a long-term lease, when you want to rent from the very best, you want Cornerstone. Contact us via phone at 844-4YOURBUS (844-496-8727) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.